Woven Bag/ Packaging Scrap / Cartridge / Carbon Fibers / Rdfshredder Machine
|1-2 3-5 6+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40,000 US $35,000 US $30,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PNSS
- Plastic Type: PP
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: UL, ISO9001:2008, CE
- Color: Optional
- Weight: According to Model
- Trademark: wanrooetech
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84778000
- Material Processed: Woven Bag
- Screw: Double-Screw
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Woven Bag
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Voltage: as Per Client′s Request
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
Woven bag shredder machine
The double shaft plastic shredder machine is especially suitable for the crushing of those very-large and ultra-thick objects.(such as tyres, supporting boards, packing barrels, which are usually difficult to break).
1) The shredder have the characteristics of strong crushing ability, low noise, environmental- friendly.
2) The motor connected with the shaft directly, it can avoid belt slipping and avoid the easy wear part broken.
3) Compact structure. The motor is directly connected to the shaft roller, wshich can avoid slipping and spare parts broken.
4) The spare parts are made of high manganese steel which is of high reistance.
The materials are fed into through feed inlet. With a high speed of rotation, the blade knifes could peel and cut the materials. And then the materials are sent out through high speed steam-flow produced by fan blade in the knife plate.
|Model||Shredding Motor Power(kw)||Shredding Chamber size(mm)|
1. One year guarantee for whole machine
2.24 hours technical support
3. Our engineers can provide service overseas. The service is free, but the charge of round air-tickets, food and hotel is to the customer's account.
4. After a year, we can instruct you how to maintain the machine, and spare parts are provided with the best price.
5. We also can provide training service which help operators handle the machine well