Used Plastic Crusher Knife Sharpener
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8,500 US $8,300 US $8,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
- Model NO.: PNMD
- Raw Material: PVC
- Knife Classification: Piece Knife Crusher
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Company Brand: Wanrooetech
- Motor Power: Depends on Request
- Fixed Blade Quantity: 2PCS
- Sieve Aperture Diameter: 10-30mm
- Capacity: 500-5000kg/H
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Type: Plastic Pipe Crusher
- Structure: Top Feed
- Knife Roll: Solid Knife Roller
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Plastic Crusher Knife Sharpener
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Feeding Size: 350X460mm
- Rotary Blade Quantity: 6PCS
- Power Source: 380V 50Hz
- Trademark: wanrooetech
- Specification: depends
- HS Code: 84778000
This sharpening machine is used to sharp crusher blades. It suits for our plastic crusher.
Plastic crusher blade sharpening machine is mainly used to sharp the knifes of crusher in the plastic recycling industry. Blades can be used again and again. It is a good solution to prolong the knife life and save the cost.
1.prolong blades life and save the cost
2. easy to operate
3. low consumption
4. adopt European technology
1. Used for many kinds of steel blades/knife
2. With space sensor can automatic go-return sharping
3. Water special clamp for different knives and can adjust the gradient of the blade/knife
How to choose the machine model:
According to the sharpening blades length.
|Model||Sharpening Blades Length(mm)||Moving Motor power(W)||Sharpening Motor Power(KW)||Working Angle(degree)|
1. One year guarantee for whole machine
2.24 hours technical support
3. Our engineers can provide service overseas. The service is free, but the charge of round air-tickets, food and hotel is to the customer's account.
4. After a year, we can instruct you how to maintain the machine, and spare parts are provided with the best price.
5. We also can provide training service which help operators handle the machine well.